Το Παλαιοπωλείον του Γιώργου
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE (update July 2019)
The company reserves the right to modify or revise freely the Terms and Conditions of Use and Transactions from the online store whenever it deems it necessary, and undertakes to inform consumers of any change through the pages of this e-shop. The contracts through the e-shop are compiled in the Greek language. Applicable Greek law.
2. Minors are forbidden to visit the websites of this site, as they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website which may be considered harmful to them, the administrators of this site bear no responsibility.
3. The business is committed to the accuracy, completeness and completeness of the information provided in the online store as regards the identity of the business and the transactions provided by the online store. The company, in good faith, is not responsible for and is not bound by electronic data entries made by error / omission in common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever they perceive their existence.
4. The business in the course of its transactions by the online store is not liable and shall not be liable for damages for any damage or damage resulting from the cancellation of orders, from non-execution or from delay in their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but it updates on the basis of the available data whether or not the customer concerned is available and undertakes in the event of a change of this information to inform the customers in good time about the unavailability, has no further responsibility. The online store provides content (ie information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the site "as they are". Under no circumstances will the company be liable civilly or criminally for any damage (positive, special or incidental, which, but not limited to, alternatively and / or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, pecuniary satisfaction, etc.) a visitor to the e-shop or a third party for a reason connected with the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information made available by him and / or any non- ep any other third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information made available through it.
6. Except for specific third party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on this website (for example, trademarks, distinctive features, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary intellectual property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not in whole or in part be the subject of trade, copying, modification, reproduction, retransmission, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
Any copying, transfer or creation of derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real e-shop provider is prohibited. Reproduction, re-issue, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or for any commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the enterprise or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinctive features listed and described by George's Antiques - the "George's Antique Store" or the products or services of the enterprise or third parties are assets of the enterprise or third parties respectively, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use in the online store does not provide any license or right of use by third parties.
7. Visitors / users / customers accept, agree and agree that they will make use of this site in a lawful and appropriate manner, subject, among other things, to legislation on the transmission of data from Greece to Member States of the European Union and third countries . As a result, visitors are indicative, but not limited, that they will not use this site www.georgesantiques.gr for:
a) To harm a minor.
(b) Transmit or access content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property),
(ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg defamatory, racist)
(iii) is contrary to law and fair and honest practices,
(iv) harassing in any way the privacy and the individual and social rights of third parties.
c) Mislead anyone with regard to the origin of the content of this site, to damage in any way the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from having access to this web site place or any service housed in the owners' network or bypassing their identity check from them.
d) Install and promote in any way any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited spam, pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as install and promote advertisements without the written consensus of the owners.
e) Install, promote and / or distribute content containing software viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere, destroy or restrict the operation of any software or telecommunications equipment or prevent other visitors from using this site.
In any case unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions of this site, visitors are required to indemnify owners for any positive and consequential damages. The non-exercise by the beneficiaries of these present Terms of Rights does not imply their resignation from their rights.
8. For access to certain services or for connection to certain websites, visitors may be asked to provide visitor information to provide access code (s). The foregoing must always be true, accurate, valid and complete. Visitors are responsible for all transactions made under the password and are required to promptly notify the management of the www.georgesantiques.gr website via the provided telephone numbers or by email for any unauthorized use of it and for any (even for any) security breach. This information is not disclosed by the owners to third parties in any circumstances. Owners are not responsible for any damage or damage that may result from the unauthorized or unlawful use of the password by third parties due to leakage or for any other reason and they reserve the right to claim compensation from the visitor if they suffer any kind damage from unauthorized or illegal use of the password. The owners / managers of www.georgesantiques.gr are entitled at any time to refuse to grant a password or to cancel a granted password or to terminate the provision of these services to the visitor and to deny any current or future use of this site in case of violation of the Terms and Conditions.
9. Owners are not liable to users for any personal data leakage due to their use of third party products and services through the pages of this site.
11. The online store www.georgesantiques.gr reserves the right to change prices without prior notice from the customer.
12. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising under this Convention shall be determined by the courts of Athens.